LEARN. DISCOVER. ENGAGE.
at the 2014 Midwest Veterinary Conference
A message from the OVMA President
The Ohio Veterinary Medical Association is again very proud to present the Midwest Veterinary Conference. Not only is this conference well recognized and respected in the field of veterinary medicine, it is the largest educational conference presented by a state veterinary association in the United States. The OVMA volunteer planning committees work tirelessly to present a conference brimming with programs that will challenge you to...
- Earn up to 25 CE credits in nearly 350 sessions led by expert speakers, including boarded veterinary behaviorist Dr. Christopher Pachel, doggie daycare expert Robin Bennett, holistic practitioner Dr. Susan Wagner, nutrition expert Dr. Jean Dodds and board-certified cardiologist Dr. Clarke Atkins, to name a few.
- Explore veterinary medicine’s impact around the world at MVC Sunday Lunch with Dr. E. Gordon Gee, president emeritus of The Ohio State University.
- Find new and exciting technologies in the highly rated Exhibit Hall, featuring 100-plus (and growing!) industry companies.
- Venture out into downtown Columbus to discover some of Ohio’s local gems, including the fantastic dining in the Brewery District, entertainment in the Arena District, unique Short North shops, and everything else the capital city has to offer.
... AND ENGAGE
- Attend networking and social events — including the Connection Corner lunch for students and OVMA Members, the Shelter Animal Reception, and early morning workout classes — to expand your personal and professional networks.
- Get re-acquainted with your state veterinary assocation at OVMA’s annual member meeting and breakfast on Friday morning.
- Connect and converse with other attendees before, during and after the Conference on the MVC’s social networking sites and the new and improved mobile app.
As president of the OVMA, I invite you to take advantage of the Midwest’s premier veterinary event on Feb. 20 to 23, 2014. We are certain that you will have ample opportunities to LEARN, DISCOVER and ENGAGE in your profession!
Hope to see you in February!
—Dr. Patricia Haines, OVMA President