Shelter Animal Medicine & Care Scholarship
A limited number of scholarships are available to shelter and humane society personnel who wish to attend the Shelter Animal Medicine & Care sessions at the Midwest Veterinary Conference. These scholarships are made possible by grants from The Kenneth A. Scott Charitable Trust, A Key Bank Trust; and the Ohio Animal Health Foundation.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on need and issued to the organization for distribution to the individual attending.
- Applications must be completed in full and postmarked, faxed or submitted online by the deadline, which will be posted in the fall.
- Each full scholarship includes one complimentary full Conference registration for an animal welfare professional (non-DVM/technician) and a $150 stipend that can be used to help cover other related expenses.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals from a single organization who may apply; however, a maximum of two scholarships per organization will be awarded. Please use a separate form for each applicant.
- If applying for this scholarship, please use the designated Shelter Animal Professionals registration form (pdf) or register online using the Shelter Animal Professionals registration form.
Application and deadline will be posted in December.