Shelter Animal Medicine & Care
A limited number of scholarships are available to shelter and humane society personnel who wish to attend the Shelter Animal Medicine & Care sessions at the 2013 Midwest Veterinary Conference. These scholarships are made possible by grants from The Kenneth A. Scott Charitable Trust, A Key Bank Trust; and the Ohio Animal Health Foundation.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on need and issued to the organization for distribution to the individual attending.
- Applications must be completed in full and postmarked, faxed or submitted online by the deadline, which will be posted in the fall.
- Each full scholarship includes one complimentary full Conference registration for an animal welfare professional (non-DVM/technician) and a $150 stipend that can be used to help cover other related expenses.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals from a single organization who may apply; however, a maximum of two scholarships per organization will be awarded. Please use a separate form for each applicant.
- If applying for this scholarship, please use the designated Shelter Animal Professionals registration form (pdf) or register online using the Shelter Animal Professionals registration form.