Any veterinary professional who works in an animal shelter or humane society can be awarded a scholarship, including:
- Shelter veterinarians
- Shelter technicians
- Shelter staff and volunteers
- Dog wardens
- Animal control officers
- Humane society personnel
- Humane agents/investigators
- Rescue groups
Please note, students are not eligible to apply, as they are invited to attend the MVC for a discounted rate. Learn More
- A shelter may apply for and be awarded a maximum of two awards.
- Each award covers the FULL registration of one individual.
- Be advised that you are responsible for covering any additional expenses, including travel-related costs.
Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, essay, and prior receipt of this award.
Applications must be received by Dec. 20, 2019, at 12 p.m. EST for consideration.
- Applications must be submitted online.
- You will be required to supply an administrator email address; please use an address you check often. Be advised, you will also be asked to provide your organization’s annual budget.
- Please DO NOT register online until after scholarships are awarded (with one exception, below). If you do not receive a scholarship, you will be able to take advantage of Tier I prices, even if the deadline has passed.
- If you wish to attend a hands-on lab, we encourage you to register as soon as you know you want to attend, as these programs have limited capacity and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be advised, however, that payment is due up front to reserve your place.
Notification of Award
Winners will be notifed via email on Jan. 2, 2020.